- About UsOur Story, Our Team & Support Information
- What We DoAdvocacy to Achieve the End of AIDS
- Our FocusInterventions to End the Epidemic
- ResourcesPublications, Infographics, Events & More
- MediaInformation & Resources for the Press
- Our BlogPrevention News & Perspective
Px Wire is AVAC's quarterly update covering the latest in the field of biomedical HIV prevention research, implementation and advocacy. This issue reports on a recent think tank meeting on therapeutic HIV vaccines—these vaccines would attempt to control or eliminate the virus by prompting immune responses in HIV-positive people. Also in this issue is a brief report on the recent NIAID "mini-summit" on adenovirus platforms for HIV vaccines.