There is a wide range of AIDS vaccine research happening today.
To learn more and track the science, see:
- AIDS Vaccine Research: An Update — A quick, colorful and comprehensive AIDS Vaccine Research Overview. Four pages, five top-line updates.
- Clinical Trials Update — A table of ongoing AIDS vaccine trials
- AVAC's "Busy Advocates" series — A set of one-page fact sheets focused on key areas of AIDS vaccine research
- AVAC Report 2014/5: Deliver — Demand short-term results on the path to long-term goals
- An Advocate's Guide to Tracking the P5 Development Tracks — This graphic, shown in the AVAC Report 2014/15, shows the P5 development and research track trials
- What's Next for the Pox-Protein Public-Private Partnership (P5)? — This timeline, appearing in AVAC Report 2014/15 shows the progress and future of the P5